- Humboldt General Hospital maintains a camp area (Theme Camp) available to HGH staff
- Employees working three or more shifts will be provided lodging during their “shift cycle”
(lodging will not be provided once all shifts worked, or during non-scheduled days).
- In addition employees will receive a shower pass.
- Work 3+ shifts: 3 meal vouchers a day, per shift worked.
- Work 6+ shifts: 3 meal vouchers a day, per day spent on playa.
You can find out more here.
This is the correct picture. Ambulance and hospital services are provided solely by HGH. Thanks for the post !!
Just for clarification, the pic accompanying this post is of the first aid station at 3:00 & C. It is staffed w volunteers from ESD. (Emergency Services Dept.) aka “the yellow shirts” 9:00 & C also has a first aid station. They both house two medical response rigs plus a fire engine. All staffed by volunteers.
HGH is located at 5:30 and esplanade and is amazingly well equipped. HGH works under contract for BM.
…maybe they changed the picture, but this pic is Rampart primary on the Esplanade.
picture was changed: is it the right one? Or are there multiple ambulance services at BM?