This list might be slightly old, because the world’s best party Tomorrowland had 120,000 people last year. But the numbers are still indicative. How do all these people, from Serbia to Scotland, from Hungary to Colombia, manage to throw massive events… while BMOrg, after 25 years and $20 million at the gate, can only visualize “slowly” growing from 58,000 to 70,000?
1. Glastonbury, UK, 175,000/day
2. Roskilde, Denmark, 110,000/day
3. Werchter, Belgium, 110,000/day
4. Rock al Parque, Colombia, 88,600/day
5. T in the Park, Scotland, 85,000/day
6. Exit, Serbia, 75,000/day
7. Coachella, California, 75,000/day , 220,000 total
8. Reading/Leeds Festival, UK, 75,000/day
9. Sziget, Hungary 75,000/day
10. Pukkelpop, Belgium, 65,000/day
The Burner community are among the world’s best innovators, problem solvers, creators and inventors. Surely some of them could help the BMOrg hurry up their growth plans before they kill the party.