IDEO (pronounced “eye-dee-oh”) is an award-winning global design firm that takes a human-centered, design-based approach to helping organizations in the public and private sectors innovate and grow. They identify new ways to serve and support people by uncovering latent needs, behaviors, and desires. They envision new companies and brands, and we design the products, services, spaces, and interactive experiences that bring them to life.
They are looking to interview Burning Man camp organizers, and will pay $200 for a 90-minute interview. From craigslist:
We are looking for a variety of participants including. . ..
* Urban Planners
* Burning Man Camp Organizers
* Coaches of a high-performing sport or other kind of team
* Current members of the Hells Angels
* Strongly bonded community members, such as a member of the Mafia, Jewish or Greek communities
* Someone who runs business where you need to carry on the legacy of your family
* Yelp Elite Community Managers
If you are interested in our project please fill out this short survey!