Mar 5 2015 What to Pack for Burning Man: A Comprehensive List Is it too early to think about packing for Burning Man? Never! Help others find Burners.MeFacebookTwitterEmailTelegramPrintMoreLinkedInTumblrPinterestRedditPocketLike this:Like Loading...
Sub average list.
I’d add a few more items:
– Foot powder and foot cream (Gold Bond)
– Big pack of tube socks (not to be worn with Tevas) [bartering/gifting]
– Extra batteries (can be used to barter with, as can tube socks)
– Extra toilet paper, again be used to barter/gift.
– Pepto Bismol in caplets only because the liquid makes you puke.
– Imodium, in case you get the runs
– Soft leather work gloves, an absolute must
– Iodine for those little cuts you get all on your hands, to avoid staph.
– Big box of band aids, among other first aid items
– Extra underwear, Hanes long leg whities to avoid thigh chafing (barter also)
– Cigarettes, even if you don’t smoke (barter/gift)
– Plenty of lighters or matches, by the end of the week these are pure gold
– Extra painkillers – Aleve, my preference
– Cash, because you never know.