How You Can Make Having The Dancetronaut Art Cars At Burning Man 2014 A Reality?
To all our beloved Dancetronauts Friends, Fans & Family. The Burning Man festival is upon us once again… and we are so close to ensuring our presence there this year. However, we are falling short in just a couple areas that would have The Dancetronauts Strip Ship & Bass Station rocking the playa like you all know and love:
- Diesel fuel to get the art cars there and back safely.
- Sufficient filled propane tanks to run Fire FX.
- Diesel fuel to run our generators.
It’s really that simple. But has come down to the fact the funds for these few items just aren’t in place as of yet to allow us to move forward with being there in full.
What We Need & What You Get:
Since Dancetronauts conception, the project has been fully funded internally. We have poured countless hours and dollars into creating the most incredible productions for you all… but right now our time is running short. Either we reach the goal necessary… or we simply won’t be able to bring out and operate our art cars for your enjoyment this year at Burning Man.
Yet we are confident and full of positivity that with the huge network of supporters, friends, and fans both in our social media and outside of that, reaching this goal can be an easy achievement, so long as everyone does at least a small part.
- We have created a few unique perks for those that can & would like to help more.
- We have carefully tallied the costs and your donations solely go to the fuel costs needed. (On avg. we burn about $500 a night just in propane for Fire FX to put things a little more in perspective for you. Add a Diesel Generator and a Diesel Truck “The Strip Ship – one of the most fun ways to cruise the playa & view The Burn from the highest vantage point.” you can see how quickly these costs are driven up.
The Impact of your donations:
Quite simply… they will make or break Dancetronauts being at Burning Man and being able to perform for you this year. For the last 4 years Dancetronauts have been voted one of the best parties on the playa by BRC. Anyone who has experienced a Dancetronauts party or seen us set up and throwing down on the playa… we are confident you can attest to that.
We have been hit up by an enormous amount of world renowned Producers and DJs… all requesting to perform for YOU ALL at The Burn off our famous Bass Station. This years potential line-up may or may not include and is not limited to:
• Darth & Vader • Peep This (Peep’n Tom & Tyco) • Tek Freaks • Miss DVS • DJ Dan • Revolvr • Genisis • Well Groomed • Alex Mind • Sex Pixels • Peodepitte • Brett Rubin • Philthy Phil • Trav Nasty • EJ tha DJ • Skrillex • Diplo • Felguk • Chainsmokers performing “Selfie” live • ((and don’t forgot of course…. DAFT PUNK…. at the trash fence!!!)) etc. etc. etc.
Risks & Challenges:
We are obviously on a time crunch. Time is critical right now as the days are rapidly ticking down til Burning Man. Now is the time to act. The sooner your donations are received, the sooner we can make the plans to budget and obtain the fuel necessary.
… anything is appreciated. Especially your help in spreading the word and furthering this campaign.
The soon to be released album “Cleared For Transmission”, slated for the end of September, is going to be chalk full of original productions by Philthy Phil and other Dancetronauts producers & DJs. This full album is valued at $20 and will be yours PRIOR to Burning Man, including an unreleased exclusive track for our donaters only, that will not be available on the final release. Just our added little way of saying THANK YOU for stepping up. We are truly grateful and will look forward to partying with you ON THE PLAYA.
PLEASE: Aside from your donations, take action and further the cause by showing your support and posting this campaign anywhere you can on your social media sites.
Use the Indiegogo share tools! Easily made available to you straight out of our campaign.
AND THAT’S IT! GO NUTS!!!
Thank You Thank You Thank You.
All Our Love – THE DANCETRONAUTS