It’s been a long time coming. Part 4 has been recorded too, and will hopefully be out soon. There’s a lot of ground to cover establishing the When and Where, before we get to the Who.
All clips, images and quotations used for non-profit, educational purposes. The title came from this 2001 web post.
Download the Part 3 presentation here (PDF) and the notes here (PDF), or the whole thing as a Powerpoint. This file is provided as reference material for the citations, quotations, and claims made in the video.
Catch up on Part 1 and Part 2. These videos were subject to a fraudulent copyright claim by Douglas Dietrich. He got them removed from YouTube for a few weeks, we managed to get them restored. Please download and share on your own channels, help get the message out as widely as possible. The Satanists might try to shut this one down too.
Thanks to Jan Irvin at Gnostic Media. Read his series The Secret History of Magic Mushrooms:
1) R. Gordon Wasson: The Man, the Legend, the Myth. Beginning a New History of Magic Mushrooms, Ethnomycology,and the Psychedelic Revolution. By Jan Irvin, May 13, 2012
2) How Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the 2012 and psychedelic revolutions – and began one of the largest mind control operations in history. Some brief notes. By Jan Irvin, August 28, 2012
3) Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering, by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin, May 13, 2013
4) Entheogens: What’s in a Name? The Untold History of Psychedelic Spirituality, Social Control, and the CIA, by Jan Irvin, November 11, 2014
5) Spies in Academic Clothing: The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture – And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99%, by Jan Irvin, May 13, 2015
[Update 7/26/16 11:00pm]
Some things I couldn’t adequately answer during the interview:
– the significance of the Apple/Newton quote, “a mind forever voyaging through strange seas of thought, alone”
The quote is from a poem by William Wordsworth, which refers to a prism. In 1986, a video game was released based around this quote “A Mind Forever Voyaging”, in which “PRISM” was a sentient AI. In 2013 Edward Snowden revealed PRISM as the name of the supercomputer surveillance system used by the NSA and other government agencies to profile and track us. The program was officially launched in 2007.
Wordsworth isn’t just any old poet.
In 1898 Havelock Ellis reported to the Smithsonian Institution: “If it ever should chance that the consumption of mescal becomes a habit, the favorite poet of the mescal drinker will certainly be Wordsworth. Not only the general attitude of Wordsworth, but many of his most memorable poems and phrases cannot — one is almost tempted to say — be appreciated in their full significance by one who has never been under the influence of mescal. On these grounds it may be claimed that the artificial paradise of mescal, though less seductive, is safe and dignified beyond its peers.” At the turn of the century, both William James and Havelock Ellis undertook their study of hallucinogenic agents. James used nitrous oxide (apparently to avoid bad stomach cramps) while Ellis used the newly discovered peyote.
Wordsworth’s totem animal was the Owl, connected to Bohemian Grove.
In English literature the owl had a sinister reputation probably because it was a bird of darkness and is always associated with death. During the 18th and 19th century, the poets Robert Blair and William Wordsworth used the owl as their favorite “bird of doom”. During that period many people believed that the screech of an owl meant imminent death.
There is a Wordsworth dictionary of the occult.
Read more about the history of the Apple logo.
– Who was at the Rosemary’s Baby premiere? Was Polanski there?
The stars were Mia Farrow, Ruth Gordon and John Cassevetes. The movie is about witchcraft and the birth of the Devil.
From the Church of Satan by Michael Aquino: