It’s 2012. The Zombie Apocalypse could be here any day. So what’s a Burner to do? Bite off another dude’s face, obviously.
You may have been sleeping under a tree this week, and not heard about this. A cannibal professed his love to his girlfriend, then ate a guys face, and when cops warned him off it, he growled at them, and went back to face-chomping.
A lot of crazy shit happens at Burning Man. The official Burning Man blog has a lot to say about embracing barbarianism, according to Them it’s not all peace and love at Burning Man. We’ve certainly seen all kinds of flaming Mad Max shit out on the Playa before. But still, this is going too far. What’s up with this guy? Is he a CIA experiment, a public alpha test, the fore-runner of the fore-told Zombie Apocalypse? Is this yet another way you can get hurt at Burning Man?
– apocalypse continues with another attack in Maryland
– Colombian drug “turns crime victims into zombies”
– Ugandan children get mysterious zombie disease
– other suspicious events around the time of the Miami face attack
– the spate of zombie attacks has warranted an official denial from the CDC – hmmm, just like in the movie Contagion
– the Daily Beast has created this handy map tracking the outbreak of zombie/cannibal attacks]
Pingback: Pinchbeck #metoo Spotlights Consent Principle | Burners.Me: Me, Burners and The Man
Pingback: What’s In My Baggie? | Burners.Me: Me, Burners and The Man
Pingback: Groupthink Wants to Harvest Your Brain to Feed Zombies | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: Google and Richard Branson debate the War on Drugs | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: Webinar with Daniel Pinchbeck: Evolver Field Guide to BM 2012 | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: Land Sailor appeals against Burning Man population cap increase | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: Viagra for the Brain | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog
Pingback: Bath Salts Zombie update: it was Reefer Madness that did it | Burners.Me Burning Man commentary blog