In breaking #LARPwars news, there’s some good news for George Webb’s brother today. Pundits like Defango and Marcus Conte reported with glee that his case in the Southern District of New York had been tossed out of court for being a “ridiculous conspiracy theory“, and that if Dave dared to re-file he would be hit with expensive sanctions. Dollar figures for this were even discussed.
Last week I did a quick video discussing the case:
Thanks to Lift the Veil for promoting this post and reminding me that Marcus Conte went so far as to directly contact the Judge in this case giving her information about Dave Acton and accusing him of wasting the Court’s time – while simultaneously demanding that the Judge watch his hour+ YouTube video.
Conte also tried to report Acton to the FBI. They said they get a lot of crazy people trying to call them reporting stuff like this.
In response, Dave Acton wrote at his blog covering this case checkmatek2.net that he had reported Marcus Conte to the FBI for intervening in a Federal Court matter.
Dave Acton has also sent a letter to Jason Goodman, copying the Court, seeking his support in a Temporary Restraining Order against Marcus Conte and Denise Matteau, aka Truth Convoy.
From what I hear Leopard Meroz has been targeted by the Satanists which has scared her off covering the various lawsuits against Jason Goodman. I will be publishing court documents here, and providing analysis whenever I can find the time.
Perhaps freaked out by Defango’s mega-doxxing – or his claim that pro se Defendant Jason Goodman is going to depose him in New York next month – Plaintiffs Counsel with the support of attorneys for Defendant Patricia Negron are urging the judge to sign a protective order making information provided during the discovery process confidential.
Doc 159 – Plaintiffs’ Revised Motion for Entry of a Protective Order
Doc 160 – Plaintiffs’ Memorandum in Support of Revised Motion for a Protective Order
Doc 161 – Response to Motion for Protective Order and Notice of Parties’ Agreement
A few new developments in the case of Dave Sweigert and Robert David Steele vs Jason Goodman.
Dave Sweigert has his own lawsuit against Goodman in the Southern District of New York. He has also filed a Motion to Intervene as a co-Plaintiff in Robert David Steele’s lawsuit in the Eastern District of Virginia. He recently stated his intention to sue Jason Goodman in the state of California, where he has operated his business “21c3d” for many years.
Mr Goodman has asked the Court for an extension of time for his response to the Motion to Intervene, saying he is being persecuted for being Jewish.
If rats are anti-Semitic, then why is Jason posting hate speech to his Instagram account?
Specifically in his latest filing, Jason Goodman is claiming that Dave Sweigert has filed his motion to intervene maliciously, precisely co-ordinated with the sacrosanct Pesach (Passover) holiday.
Mr Goodman has used Passover as an excuse to ask the Court for an extension of time to file his response to the Motion to Intervene.
Unfortunately for Jason, he is representing himself pro se – without a lawyer. This means that it is important he reads all of the documents filed with the Court, in particular any Orders made by the Judge. If he had done this, he would have realized that the filing date was not set maliciously by Dave Sweigert to target him at Passover. Instead, it was set by Judge Hannah Lauck – who already gave the Defendants an extension of time from the original date of April 23 (during Passover) to May 1 (well after the end of Passover).
In the past Mr Goodman has said “I’m a secular Jewish guy, I’ve never been to Israel, I don’t have any particular affinity towards Israel…I don’t walk around wearing a yarmulke, I don’t frequently go to a synagogue, I have had a bar mtizvah and I do identify as being Jewish”:
This claim to be a non-practicing Jew is borne out by his behavior during this year’s Passover. Rather than attending synagogue and observing the holiday with family and friends (as he claimed under penalty of perjury), in fact he was very busy producing videos and slandering Dave Sweigert and others.
During the 8 days of Pesach he released 9 videos on YouTube and 15 on Patreon – an average of 3 videos per day. 9 of the videos were slandering Dave Sweigert. Jason Goodman also spent time making collages like the one below:
Mr Goodman just published a phone call he recorded with Queen Tut on April 3, 2019. It seems unusual that he has waited until now to release it. She confirmed that everything she said in her interview with me was true and accurate. The audio of this clip is strange – did Jason edit it? Perhaps re-recording his voice to sound more calm? Maybe this explains the publishing delay.
In a previous recorded call, Jason praised Queen Tut “who I consider a very competent researcher and a very honest person”:
Here is the email Jason was demanding:
The domain crowdsourcethetruth.org redirects to the Crowdsource the Truth Facebook page, which suggests that it is Jason Goodman’s domain. The WhoIs record lists 21st Century 3D of New York as the owner. So why did Jason pretend he never received this email?
Unfortunately for the Defendants, “this lawsuit is fake” is not likely to sway the Court into giving them a favorable outcome. With more than 100 documents filed so far, and multiple Judge’s Orders, it sure looks real to me.
Defendant Patricia Negron is certainly taking it seriously, she has hired a lawyer and filed all responses required of her by the due dates.